- Letter & number recognition
- Readiness concepts
- Math concepts
- Learning Centers: Opportunity for students to make child initiated, Choices in play and activities
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Bible stories, verses, & songs
- Science/discovery concepts
- Music & movement: Rhythm, finger plays, chanting, songs
- Specials: Spanish, Gym, Library, and Art with specialized instruction
- Reading/Writing Buddies: Older students spend time reading & writing with us
- Exposure to computers: Online stories, music, and activities visiting various websites throughout the week
This is an opportunity for parents/grandparents to come in and share special stories with the class. The children love this, and always get excited to see who it will be.
If you have an occupation that you would like to share with us, we welcome you to come in! If you have a talent that you are willing to share, that would be great! We love to have visitors!
There are occasions throughout the year where parents have the opportunity to come in and help out with party crafts, games, and activities.
A Fall and Spring trip are planned for the preschool class for students and parent chaperones. If you wish to be included on these trips, we do our best to accommodate as many parents as possible. You are always welcome to drive and follow us as well!