STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful
man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit results in repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God designed marriage as a covenantal bond between one man and one woman, and God's intent for sexual expression is to occur only in the covenant of marriage.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for both physical and spiritual needs.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism.